domenica 18 febbraio 2018

Thoughts for Module 2


It's incredible to see how fast time goes. I remember the first week of BAPP as if it was yesterday. I felt so lost at first reading other people's blogs and not having a clue on how to start my own.

Module one has helped me particularly in improving the quality of my critical thinking process.
My networking hasn't been great and that is my personal challenge for Module 2.

Really interesting posts have been uploaded during these last few days. Especially Arghierenia's "Keeping a reflective journal" has been particularly inspiring as I never thought of keeping a journal through voice recordings which instead can be particularly handy where there is limited time available.

I have printed the new handbook and I am ready to start this new module!
I will keep you posted x

PS: After 5 months I finally understood how to change the theme and layout for my blog! (yes, this is how bad I am with technology!)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

URGENT - Calling all Module 2 Students

Hello, After reading the handbook I thought that it would be a good idea if some Module 2 students based in London were happy to meet...