domenica 18 marzo 2018

URGENT - Calling all Module 2 Students



Hello,
After reading the handbook I thought that it would be a good idea if some Module 2 students based in London were happy to meet somewhere for a group conversation and confrontation, and to give each other advice on the "Finding a Focus" section of the handbook.

As it says in the handbook itself it would be really helpful and advantageous if we could share each other's ideas to find what parts of our learning need deeper focus.


If there are people who would like to participate to this but aren't based in London, we could set a Skype video-call instead.

I am open to any type of suggestions, and I am also happy to make my house available for the meeting if people are happy to come to Ealing.

Please comment below if you are up for it!

Best,
Selene


2 commenti:

  1. This is what the skype discussion groups are for. We have two on Tuesday so people can attend those. Adesola

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I am aware of that, but I thought it was nice to meet people face to face. Plus, unfortunately the Skype timings are not really suitable for me so it happens that I skip many sessions and it's such a shame. Thought this was a nice way to meet other students and confront our thoughts and ideas face to face. :)

      Elimina

URGENT - Calling all Module 2 Students

Hello, After reading the handbook I thought that it would be a good idea if some Module 2 students based in London were happy to meet...